Enter to win a $100 gift card to Amazon.com simply by clicking the “Like” button on the NEVER SMILE AT STRANGERS Facebook page AND leaving a comment on this blog post. If you’ve already “liked” the page, just let us know in your blog comment below–and you’ll be entered!
WANT MORE ENTRIES?
To get more (or MANY more) entries, you can do one or all of the following:
- Purchase Never Smile at Strangers (Kindle copies are now $3.99; paperback copies are as low as $9.32) for yourself OR a friend (+10 entries)
- Mention this contest on your Facebook profile by going back to the original Facebook post and clicking “Share” (+3 entries)
- Recommend Never Smile at Strangers (NSAS) to your friends on Goodreads (+3 entries)
- Re-Pin Never Smile at Strangers on Pinterest (+2 entries)
- Mention the contest on your personal blog (+2 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (+2 entries)
- Send me a “friend request” on Goodreads (+2 entries)
- “Friend” me on Facebook (+2 entries)
- Tweet about the contest (+2 entries)
SAMPLE BLOG POST
Jane Doe: I’m entered 12 times! These are the things I did: I bought a Kindle download of Never Smile at Strangers for my mom (5 entries) plus I mentioned the contest on my Facebook page (2 entries), I “friended” Jennifer Minar-Jaynes on Facebook (1 entry), I “liked” the Facebook page for the book (1 entry), I “re-pinned” the novel on Pinterest (2 entries) and I “tweeted” about the contest (1 entry). Whoo hoo! I hope I win the gift card! $100 can buy me a lot of great books.
This contest opens on Thursday, April 12, 2012 and closes at midnight, ET, on Sunday, April 22.
The winner will be announced on Monday, April 23.
Thanks–and good luck!!
Powered by Facebook Comments