My twin toddlers LOVE fresh veggies, but prefer them with a delicious dressing or dip, so I’m always searching for new, nutritious ones to add to their menu.
Last week, while playing around with ingredients in my kitchen (aka, my CHEMISTRY LAB), I discovered this one.
It’s full-bodied, the perfect mix of tangy and sweet–and has a fun, crunchy texture that the boys LOVE.
It’s also very high in minerals, omega 3 fatty acids and the amino acid, tryptophan.
Preparation is simple. Just mix the following 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- 6 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Flaxseed Meal (The Brand We Buy & Love)
- 4 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds (The Brand We Buy & Love)
- 3 Tablespoon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoon Pure Organic Maple Syrup (Add more or less depending on taste)
- 10 Drops Stevia (Add more or less depending on taste)
- Dash of Celtic Sea Salt (Optional)
Makes about (9) 2-Tablespoon Servings.
This dip is great with chopped veggies like broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, sprouts, avocados and cauliflower. It’s also wonderful as a salad dressing or as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders.
Store unused portions in the fridge. To be on the safe side, I would throw away after 3 days.
Powered by Facebook Comments